DIGITRACE DC 361P simplifies the tracking of ground faults on DC floating system in power station. DC Earth Fault Locators are also called as Battery Ground Fault Locators. It’s an intelligent sensing system, precisely identifies and tracks the complex faults of any DC floating system.
DIGITRACE DC 361P locates the fault easily in the charged conditions and pin-points the fault location. Our System is useful in all power industry in maintaining the DC control system.
DIGITRACE DC 361P is capable of locating and pin-pointing DC Earth faults ON - LINE in floating DC system without switching off any of substation feeders/circuits. Globally it is the only system capable of finding fault in mixed dual battery system by first finding the troublesome point of mixing.
DIGITRACE DC 361P is an auto-calibrated portable system comprising of two main units: Main unit with the transmitter; Fault guide receiver unit. The system being a compact & portable kit can be connected to the DC bus as and when required. It is highly sensitive equipment which will locate all faults including high resistance (upto 100kΩ) in the floating DC system.
1. Fault Location - DIGITRACE is a handy system conceptualized for sensing identification and tracking of all type of faults in DC floating system.
2. Fault Indications - Once the fault in DC system is sensed it is indicated instantaneously by a set of voltage meter which also indicates whether the fault is in positive or negative.
3. Fault Detection - The probe of the receiver unit when clamped over the live outgoing cables from the DCDB identifies the faulty core with audio visual signal.
4. Fault Tracking - The portable receiver unit will then guide the user to the exact point of fault on the cable.
5. Higher Return on Investment - With its remarkable capability to sense and track all type of faults in DC floating system under any challenging situation,
6. DIGITRACE can locate faults faster, accurately and more precisely than any other systems.
7. Accurate Fault Location on Floating DC Systems
8. Operates on Live DC Systems
9. Automatic Capacitive Balancing
10. High Resistance Faults can be easily located,up to 100kΩ
11. Operates in High Electrical Noise Environment
12. Multiple Fault Detection and Tracking
13. Simplifies Fault Tracing
14. Detects Point of Mixing in Dual Battery System
15. Fault Tracking up to 3km